Seminar dates and location: September 16-18, 2005, Ohrid
Participants: PSP group (school staff/teachers and parents)
Training provided by: Zoran Stojkovski – Executive Director – CIRa
Gordana Veljanovska – Program Coordinator – CIRa
Goal of the seminar:
To enable the PSP group to work effectively as a team and to make particular decisions about various school issues including the decision about the necessary repairs that should be undertaken in the next month as part of the project.
- Act as a team in the decision making process;
- Get a common vision of the school (what has already existed and what needs to be done);
- Identify the actual problems in the school and propose possible solutions;
- Assess the proposed solutions and create an action plan for the necessary repairs;
- Help in implementation of the action plan for the necessary repairs;
- Participate in the monitoring and evaluation of the activities undertaken with the action plan.