The Group was consisted of 20 members from Parent Council, teachers and school management team representatives. PSP Group members ensured equal participation of all school structures in decision-making processes related to the project activities implementation, while fostering communication and cooperation between the parents and the school. The group had the following responsibilities:
- Identifying school issues and selecting priorities.
- Develop an action plan for school repairs/improvements.
- Report about on going program activities.
- Facilitate the involvement of all within the group, while being accountable for the improvement and management of the school’s resources and infrastructure
- Share information and experience among other parents and teachers in order to provide wider involvement and participation in the school repairs/improvements.